Secure Destruction Services in Frankfort
Why do you need a LAND SHARK SHREDDING Document Destruction Program in Frankfort?
For the same reason you lock your file cabinets, use secure Internet servers, and lock your doors at night, document destruction keeps information out of the wrong hands. Our services provide the utmost security by helping to protect your company from Identity Theft, corporate lawsuits, fines, and government penalties.
Only a few short years ago we all heard about the coming “paperless” workplace that was to arrive at the dawn of the new millennium. Well, we are well into the 21st century and it’s official – We produce more paper than ever!
- Do you have unsecured documents or media stacked or filed throughout your office?
- Do you get frustrated with having to decide what documents should be kept or what should be shred?
- Are you and your employees tired of spending countless, unproductive hours hovering over a slow, low-volume office shredder?
If you answer YES to these questions it sounds like you need a safe, secure and dependable method for the destruction of confidential documents and materials.
LAND SHARK SHREDDING ensures our shredding service will keep you from losing sleep at night worrying about the security of your corporate information by helping your organization:
Adhere to Government Compliance with both Federal & State Law
Do you worry that you may not be in compliance with the new federal privacy laws which mandate the proper destruction of discarded information? Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Financial – Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA)
- Medical – Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA)
- Disposing of Consumer Report Info – New Rules Tell How
- Consumer – Fair and Accurate Credit Transaction Act (FACTA)
When these laws are ignored and information ends up in a dumpster, a business exposes itself to the risk of criminal fines, exploitation, and civil prosecution? as well as the loss of credibility in the eyes of valuable clients.
Protect your Company and its Image from Corporate Espionage and Liability
- According to the Federal Government, the theft of corporate trade secrets cost the U.S. economy nearly ½ Trillion dollars per year.
- Business espionage professionals consider a company’s trash the single most available source of competitive and private information from the average company. Once in a dumpster, it is legally available to anyone wishing to go “dumpster diving”!
- Protect your research, marketing strategies, customer information, e-mails, and trade secrets from the competition… it could end up in the wrong hands, damaging your business reputation, result in the embarrassing press or hurt your current and future customer base.
Prevent Identity Theft
Prevent your company, employees, and customers from one of the fastest-growing white-collar crimes (National Association for Information Destruction).
Learn more about the growing risk of Identity Theft.
Improve Employee Productivity
Outsourcing your document destruction & storage program to LAND SHARK SHREDDING keeps your employees focused on their core responsibilities and jobs and not on the mundane but necessary task of properly disposing of these documents.
Safeguard the Environment
When you partner with LAND SHARK SHREDDING, your business can fulfill its environmental responsibilities as well as its document security needs. The paper products collected by our mobile shredding units are destroyed on the spot and then sent to paper mills to be recycled into a usable product.
The benefits to the environment are numerous. According to the EPA, to make one ton of paper using recycled fiber SAVES the following:
- 17 trees
- 3.3 cubic yards of landfill space
- 7,000 gallons of water
- 100 gallons of gasoline
- 60 pounds of air pollutants
- 4,000 kilowatts of electricity
On-site paper shredding, as well as e-waste disposal, are needed services in Frankfort. Land Shark Shredding has on-site shredding trucks constantly on the roads of Kentucky providing the best document destruction and paper shredding services in the state.