Secure Shredding Services in Evansville, IN
The commercial, medical and cultural hub of Southwestern Indiana is located in Evansville. It’s the third-largest city and largest city in Southern Indiana. In the 2010 census, the city had a population of 117,429 and a metropolitan population of 358,676.
Built an oxbow in the Ohio River, the city is known as “River City”. It was founded in 1812. The Evansville area has been inhabited by various cultures for more than than 10,000 years. But it is only in the last few years with the growth of the internet, credit card fraud, and identity theft that archival records and files have become problems for both residents, small businesses and corporations.
Because of the broad economic base of the region and a local economy known for its stability, diversity, and vitality, Evansville has a great need for Document Destruction and Paper Shredding Services. The city is home to public and private enterprise in many areas, as Evansville serves as the economic hub of the region.
Discover the Many Benefits of On-Site Mobile Shredding
With on-site shredding, the most state-of-the-art mobile paper shredder comes right to your location. Also called mobile shredding, on-site shredding offers numerous benefits for businesses. These include:
- Cost Savings. Hiring a mobile shredding service can save you money in the long run by eliminating costs associated with shredder maintenance and paying employees to shred rather than complete their key tasks.
- Peace of Mind. You’ll know your documents were properly destroyed because you can watch the process occur.
- Improved Security. Fewer people will need to handle your documents when you opt for mobile shredding, lowering the risk for security breaches.
- Enhanced Compliance. With our assistance in developing processes and procedures and training your staff, you’ll be better able to ensure that all documents are handled properly.
- Proof of Compliance. When the service is complete, you’ll get a Certificate of Destruction to verify that you took the necessary steps to destroy your sensitive documents.
On-site paper shredding, as well as e-waste disposal, are needed services in Evansville. Land Shark Shredding has on-site shredding trucks constantly on the roads of Southwestern Indiana and Kentucky providing the best document destruction and paper shredding services in the area.
Give us a call at 270-793-0880 or fill in the form on the page for more information.