Accumulated Documents Add Up to Risk
When unneeded papers languish in filing cabinets, storage boxes and elsewhere in your facilities, you become vulnerable to the possibility of a document security breach.
If those documents were to fall into the wrong hands, your business could be fined and held financially liable for any consequences of identity theft.
Fortunately, it’s easy to eliminate that risk; Land Shark Shredding’s one-time mobile shredding services is the answer.
Purge All That Paper at Once
With our one-time shredding service, we’ll visit your facility in our state-of-the-art mobile shredding truck. On board is everything needed to properly shred the documents you select for destruction. You can even stay by our side to observe the entire process and ensure that every single scrap of paper is properly purged. Once the work is complete, we’ll present you with a Certificate of Destruction for your records to prove that you complied with laws and regulations when you conducted your paper purge.
Our one-time shredding services are ideal choices when you:
- Plan to move to a new office location and don’t want to take a mountain of paperwork with you.
- Reach the end of a mandatory file retention period for a large collection of documents.
- Wish to use office space that is currently being used for records storage.
- Convert to a paperless record-keeping system and no longer need your paper-based documents.
- Simply want to reduce the risk of data theft by eliminating old paperwork that is no longer required.
Why Leave Shredding Purges to the Pros?
As a NAID AAA Certified mobile shredding service, Land Shark Shredding is the best choice to handle your one-time paperwork purges. Leaving the work to us will allow you to:
- Keep your staff focused on their daily responsibilities.
- Limit the number of people who view and handle your paperwork
- Eliminate the need for document prep. Removal of staples, paper and binder clips, rubber bands, colored paper and sticky notes is not required.
- Avoid the expense of purchasing a paper shredder for a one-time event.
- Ensure that documents are destroyed and disposed of in accordance with all current laws and regulations governing your industry.
Our mobile shredding truck is available for shredding just a box or two of paperwork, or for shredding enough paperwork to fill an entire warehouse. Whether your purge is large or small, you can count on us to provide you with the most professional, secure, one-time shredding service available.
To get a free quote or learn more about our one-time shredding services, please contact us by phone at 877-53-SHRED(74733) or complete the form on this page.