Don’t Leave Sensitive Documents Unprotected
Are you leaving the job of shredding documents in the hands of your employees and a simple paper shredder you can pick up at an office supply store? If so, your document destruction process is likely not as secure as you think. Employees often don’t know what actually needs to be shredded and may not have the time to destroy documents on a regular schedule.
On-site mobile shredding services ensure that documents are destroyed properly and in a timely manner. By using a professional service you can:
- Prevent sensitive information from ending up in the trash can or recycling bin instead of being shredded
- Eliminate those stacks or boxes of papers that are vulnerable to theft while waiting for someone to find the time to shred them
- Improve productivity and efficiency by allowing staff to focus on their essential job functions, not paper shredding
- Streamline document destruction and remove steps like taking out staples and removing paper and binder clips
Discover the Many Benefits of On-Site Shredding
With on-site shredding, the most state-of-the-art mobile paper shredder comes right to your location. Also called mobile shredding, on-site shredding offers numerous benefits for businesses, including:
- Cost Savings. Hiring a mobile shredding service can save you money in the long run by eliminating costs associated with shredder maintenance and paying employees to shred rather than complete their key tasks.
- Peace of Mind. You’ll know your documents were properly destroyed because you can watch the process occur.
- Improved Security. Fewer people will need to handle your documents when you opt for mobile shredding, lowering the risk for security breaches.
- Enhanced Compliance. With our assistance in developing processes and procedures and training your staff, you’ll be better able to ensure that all documents are handled properly.
- Proof of Compliance. When the service is complete, you’ll get a Certificate of Destruction to verify that you took the necessary steps to destroy your sensitive documents.
On-Site Shredding That Suits Your Schedule
No two businesses we work with have the exact same needs when it comes to paper shredding. That’s why Land Shark Shredding offers flexible, on-site shredding services that can be tailored to your needs. Whether you require assistance with a one-time purge or want to schedule reoccurring weekly, monthly, quarterly or other regular shredding services, we can help. We’ll handle all of the necessary work, that you or your designee can observe the entire process.
To get a free quote or learn more about our shredding services, please contact us by phone at 270-793-0880 or complete the form on this page.