How We Help
How Land Shark Helps
More Than Just Mobile Destruction
Mobile shredding and data destruction can greatly reduce the risk of sensitive information falling into the wrong hands—but it’s only one part of what’s required to ensure the secure destruction of your documents and media. The other critical factor is that you turn your materials over to us regularly, so we can shred or destroy it in a timely way.
Policies and procedures are needed to ensure that documents and data are protected throughout all parts of your facilities and that the right information is selected for destruction. Those policies must be written, communicated to your team, strictly enforced and periodically reevaluated. It’s a big job, but you don’t have to do it alone. Land Shark Shredding services are here to assist.
Your Partners in Data Security and Compliance
Land Shark Shredding is more than just a mobile shredding and destruction business. We offer complete support to help companies ensure document and data security and compliance with the laws and regulations that govern their industries. Whether you need a speaker for a one-time event or need to completely overhaul your entire data and security policy and procedure manual, we’re here to support you and give guidance related to:
- FACTA Final Disposal Rule
- Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and other financial services regulations
- State laws regarding privacy and information security
- Other federal laws and regulations regarding privacy and information security
360° Support for Your Business’ Safety
With our wide range of consulting, training and education services, Land Shark Shredding can help with virtually all of the tasks required to protect your business from the threats of improper document and data handling and disposal. We offer:
- Policy and Procedure Consulting: We understand the laws that govern your industry and will work with you to craft policies and procedures.
- Speaker Services: Let one of our experts speak at your next event on topics like identity theft protection, HIPAA compliance, trends in data security and other related topics.
- Training: We can educate your staff on your specific policies or on general topics like HIPAA, FACTA or identity theft. Our training sessions are informative, yet engaging, so employees leave having truly mastered the material.
To get a free quote or learn more about our consulting, speaking or training services, please contact us by phone 270-793-0880 or complete the form on this page.