Proper Destruction for Your Protection
How can you be sure that the hard drive on that old computer was really wiped clean? That the discs in those old boxes are really blank? That the x-rays you cut up and throw away can’t be pieced back together again?
It only takes one mistake in your destruction process to create a vulnerability that leads to identity theft or a data breach with dire consequences. With all that’s at stake, it’s not enough to be fairly certain that electronic media is properly destroyed. You need to be 100% certain that the job is done right.
When you leave your destruction needs in the hands of Land Shark Shredding you can have absolute confidence that your business is protected.
How Our Destruction Services Work
With our simple process, Land Shark Shredding makes it easy to ensure that your electronic media is properly destroyed:
1. We visit your location in our state-of-the-art mobile shredding truck.
2. You hand us the items that you wish to have destroyed.
3. We use the most advanced hard drive and media shredder available on the market today to destroy your items – while you watch, if you wish.
4. You receive a Certificate of Destruction to verify that you complied with all rules and regulations.
5. We ensure the destroyed materials are recycled to reduce waste and protect the planet.
A Complete Range of Destruction Solutions
As a NAID AAA Certified business, Land Shark Shredding takes the security of your media seriously. All of our employees are carefully screened prior to hire. They are well trained and very knowledgeable about safe destruction techniques. The experience level of our team and our state-of-the-art equipment allows us to destroy all types of sensitive materials, including:
- Hard drives
- Flash drives
- Zip disks
- Magnetic backup tapes
- CDs, Blu-Rays and DVDs
- Credit cards and similar magnetic striped cards
- VHS and cassette tapes
- Floppy disks
- Optical disk drives
- Security products
To get a free quote or learn more about our destruction services, please contact us by phone at 877-53-SHRED(74733) or complete the form on this page.