HIPAA Requirements Keep Changing! Let Us Help You Keep Up
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) changed the health care industry forever when it passed in 1996, imposing new privacy rules to protect the rights of patients. Since then, especially when periodic changes are made to the law, the effects of HIPAA are still felt.
Compliance with the requirements imposed by HIPAA is vital for any health care professional, practice or institution.
Land Shark Shredding is committed to helping such businesses keep up with HIPAA requirements and avoid the consequences of noncompliance.
Serving the Entire Health Care Industry
At Land Shark Shredding, we stay abreast of the current rules regarding document and data retention, as well as storage and destruction that are outlined in HIPAA and in other federal and state laws. Our job is to help our customers ensure that they are handling document shredding and data destruction in the most efficient and secure way possible. Currently, we work with:
- Private medical practices, including GPs and specialists
- Medical testing centers
- Surgery centers
- Clinics, including urgent care clinics
- Assisted living facilities
- Dialysis Centers
- Veterinary Clinics
- Other companies and institutions impacted by HIPAA
Complete Solutions for Businesses of All Sizes
No matter what the size of your business, practice or institution, Land Shark Shredding can help you remain compliant with HIPAA. We offer a broad range of services that includes:
- One-time document purges
- Recurring document shredding
- Data destruction
- One-time and recurring X-ray destruction
- Consulting services to assist medical providers with developing as well as updating internal policies to ensure HIPAA compliance
- Employee training to communicate policies and teach the importance of HIPAA compliance
As the area’s only locally based mobile shredding destruction company and a AAA certified shredding provider, Land Shark Shredding is ready to help your practice, business or institution reduce risk by complying fully with HIPAA, other federal regulations and state laws.
To get a free quote or learn more about our services for businesses in the health care industry, please contact us by phone at 877-53-SHRED(74733) or complete the form on this page.